Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske

Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske - Embassy of the Kingdom of Croatia - Ambassade du Royaume de Croatie

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival of Marius91, the wallachian ambassador

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marius91

Arrival of Marius91, the wallachian ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Marius91, the wallachian ambassador   Arrival of Marius91, the wallachian ambassador Empty11th March 2010, 2:14 pm

After a very long journey, Marius91 finally reach Croatia. The first thing that he do, is to search the wallachian embassy. When he found it, he recognize Varda, the croatian ambassador. She welcome him and invites him inside.

Is my pleasure to be here. I hope that we will do great things together for our two countries.
Back to top Go down
Varda

Arrival of Marius91, the wallachian ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Marius91, the wallachian ambassador   Arrival of Marius91, the wallachian ambassador Empty12th March 2010, 8:39 am

Just when she left the Albanian embassy, Varda saw a familiar man standing in front of the Wallachian embassy, it was Marius.

'Greetings, Marius. You've been expected, too. I see that you already found a way to Wallachian embassy. Here are the keys of your office, please enter.' Varda said warmly, giving Marius the keys.
Back to top Go down

Arrival of Marius91, the wallachian ambassador
Page 1 of 1