Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske

Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske - Embassy of the Kingdom of Croatia - Ambassade du Royaume de Croatie

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival os new Portugal ambassador.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PsyCorps

Arrival os new Portugal ambassador. Empty
PostSubject: Arrival os new Portugal ambassador.   Arrival os new Portugal ambassador. Empty17th December 2010, 3:43 am

When PsyCorps arrives already was night.
He dismounts of its horse and dirige it the guard of the castle and directing word says it to it:
You have Well, good man, I am the new ambassador of Portugal and come here to deliver to my credentials in the embassy of your Nobleman and beauty country.

Opening then the alforge, it delivers to the guard the letter that validates its presence:
Arrival os new Portugal ambassador. Credentialspsycorpscroa
Back to top Go down
Vercingetoriks
Admin
Admin
Vercingetoriks

PostSubject: Re: Arrival os new Portugal ambassador.   Arrival os new Portugal ambassador. Empty22nd December 2010, 4:45 am

Vercingetoriks was just cleaning his desk, for he was no longer the Chancellor of foreign affairs, when someone
brought the news of the arrival of new Portugal ambassador.
He stepped outside to great the guest.

Hello good man, I hope you had a safe voyage to this lands. I see that you're credentials are in order and I wish you
a big welcome from the people of Croatia. Pass the words of friendship to your King.

I will take care of your chambers and notify the new Chancellor of your arrival.

If you need anything I am at your disposal.

Back to top Go down
PsyCorps

PostSubject: Re: Arrival os new Portugal ambassador.   Arrival os new Portugal ambassador. Empty23rd December 2010, 3:55 pm

PsyCorps hear the words of Don Vercingetoriks and thanks you for your kind hospitality,

Dearest, I am delighted with the great hospitality of such a great kingdom and as good people.
Our Queen to convey the words of ur beautiful friendship.
Likewise greet friends with your beloved King.
I hope this is the beginning of closer ties of friendship between our two countries.
Thank you in all your kindness to this humble foreign emissary.
Back to top Go down
Melpomena
Admin
Admin
Melpomena

PostSubject: Re: Arrival os new Portugal ambassador.   Arrival os new Portugal ambassador. Empty30th January 2011, 1:59 am

Dear ambassador, Mel started nervously, please accept my apologies but the key to Your office was nowhere to be found.
We finally found it earlier today, but I needed to make sure that everything was in order before taking You to see the chambers reserved for You.
Now, please take a short walk with me as I show You the way to the office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival os new Portugal ambassador.   Arrival os new Portugal ambassador. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival os new Portugal ambassador.
Page 1 of 1