Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske

Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske - Embassy of the Kingdom of Croatia - Ambassade du Royaume de Croatie

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gasmiro

Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence Empty
PostSubject: Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence   Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence Empty11th March 2013, 5:02 pm

Good evening,

I'm Francesco Ferdinando Brancacci della Luna di Lorena,said"Gasmiro" and I'm the new Ambassador of Florence in your Kingdom.
Hoping in a great collaboration between our Lands.
Regards.

Quote :
Palazzo Vecchio,
8 Marzo 1461

We Filippo Maria Lorena Santoro di Francalanza said Mauramma, Great Chamberlain of Republic, with the approval of Prince of Florence His Grace Simone II de' Medici said Simoxix, appoint Ser Francesco Ferdinando Brancacci della Luna di Lorena said 'Gasmiro' Ambassador of Repubblica di Firenze to the Kingdom of Croatia and Celje, so he could represent Florence in these Lands and with his work he could guarantee the birth and the keeping of strong relationships with it.

In fede
Filippo Maria Lorena Santoro di Francalanza 'Mauramma'
Gran Ciambellano della Repubblica di Firenze
Cavaliere di Castelmartini
Back to top Go down
vede

PostSubject: Re: Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence   Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence Empty12th March 2013, 12:45 pm

Welcome your Excellency,

I'm H.E. Vede, Vice-chancellor of Croatian Foreign Affairs. Hopefully you had a safe trip.
Keys to your Embassy will be given to you shortly.

Thanks,
Vede
Back to top Go down
vede

PostSubject: Re: Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence   Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence Empty15th March 2013, 4:01 pm

Your Excellency,

I present to you the keys for your office.
Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
Vede
Back to top Go down
Gasmiro

PostSubject: Re: Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence   Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence Empty16th March 2013, 12:42 am

Dear Vice-Chancellor,

thank you for giving me access to my office.
Best regards.

Francesco Ferdinando Brancacci della Luna di Lorena.
Back to top Go down
Tridinum

PostSubject: Re: Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence   Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence Empty25th February 2014, 11:46 am

Walking through the entrance of the Palace in the new Kingdom of his competence, the Ambassor stops his steps in a big square waiting for someone who take him to his offices.
Good morning everyone here in Croatia, I'm Tridinum, the new Ambassor for your Kingdom of the italic Republic of Florence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence   Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence Empty

Back to top Go down

Tha arrival of the new Ambassador of Florence
Page 1 of 1