Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske

Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske - Embassy of the Kingdom of Croatia - Ambassade du Royaume de Croatie

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady_clarisse

Lady_clarisse

Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena   Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena Empty14th March 2010, 1:55 am

The trip had been a length and very tired but Clarisse was happy to be in that beautiful Country.
She went down her coach and prepared to enter to the Embassy of the Kingdom of Croatia with so many emotion that odd realized the soldier who was guarding the revenue.
Shyly, she approached him asking for help:

"Good evenings, could you tell me please with whom I have to speak to present me and to deliver my credentials as new Ambassadress of Modena's Duchy? "

Very elegantly the soldier left her to enter, suggesting to wait that very soon the Grand Chamberlain would meet her.
Back to top Go down
Varda

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena   Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena Empty14th March 2010, 11:46 am

Leaving the Bosnian embassy, Varda saw a gentle lady waiting. She approached her.

'You must be Lady_clarisse, ambassadress of Duchy of Modena. It's my pleasure to meet you.
Lady Melpomena has announced your arrival and I'm sure that she's waiting for you already.
Please, come with me, I'll show you your chambers.' Varda gently smiled and took Lady_clarisse by hand.
Back to top Go down
Lady_clarisse

Lady_clarisse

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena   Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena Empty14th March 2010, 2:38 pm

Thanking, Clarisse followed her up to her chambers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena   Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Ambassadress of the Duchy of Modena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske :: Dobrodošli! - Welcome! :: Prijemni ured - Admission office-
Jump to: