Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske

Ambasada Kraljevine Hrvatske - Embassy of the Kingdom of Croatia - Ambassade du Royaume de Croatie

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purplrain

purplrain

Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia  Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia    Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia  Empty2nd April 2011, 11:12 am

It was early in the moorning when Purplrain reach Croatia. She was very tired, knoked on the gates and notify that she had arrived, holding in hands a very important letter:
Quote :
For the will of Count Marius91, You, Purplrain, are appointed as ambassador of Pricipat of Valahia to Kingdom of Croatia, in hope that You will represent Principat of Valahia in the best manner and develop strong relationships with foreign countries.

2 April 1459, Targoviste, Principat of Valahia

Signature
Count Marius91 Basarab, Count of Principat of Valahia

Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia  SIGILIUcopy

Last edited by purplrain on 2nd April 2011, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia    Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia  Empty2nd April 2011, 5:24 pm

Kind regards, diplomat. It is pleasure to meet you.

However, I am not well met with the apperance of letter you are showing to us. Could you please explain us its meaning?
I see that Marius91 is appointing himself as ambassador for England, what is strange in two ways. Because of same person appointing himself, and because we are Croatian diplomatic corp Smile

Yours sincerely,
Redbaxter, temporary Kingdom of Croatia MoFA
Back to top Go down
purplrain

purplrain

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia    Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia  Empty2nd April 2011, 5:34 pm

Ups, it`s a wrong letter. A "very good start" for me. Very Happy
Now, here is the good one. I`m sorry for this mistake. Smile Nice to meet you mr. Redbaxter.

Quote :
For the will of Count Marius91, You, Purplrain, are appointed as ambassador of Pricipat of Valahia to Kingdom of Croatia, in hope that You will represent Principat of Valahia in the best manner and develop strong relationships with foreign countries.

2 April 1459, Targoviste, Principat of Valahia

Signature
Count Marius91 Basarab, Count of Principat of Valahia

Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia  SIGILIUcopy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia    Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia  Empty3rd April 2011, 1:40 am

No problem, it happens to anyone Very Happy
Unfortunately, we still dont have ambassador in Vallachia, as last one left the game. I will do my best to find you a colleague in future Wink
Hopefully, mrs. Melpomena will soon grant you entrance in Vallachian quarters, so expect it soon.
Btw, I am very interested, can give me name of current MoFA of your Principality?

Redbaxter, temporary Kingdom of Croatia MoFA
Back to top Go down
Melpomena
Admin
Admin
Melpomena

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia    Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia  Empty3rd April 2011, 9:31 am

Dear Lady,

welcome to our embassy. It is a pleasure to meet You.
I hope that Your stay here with us will be a pleasant one.

Now, if You would please follow me until we reach Your office
Thank You.
Back to top Go down
purplrain

purplrain

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia    Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia  Empty4th April 2011, 9:36 am

Thank you for the welcome miss. Melpomena.
Mr. Redbaxter, our MoFA is still mr. Morosanu Matei. You are invited at Castle of Targoviste here: http://targovistecastle.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia    Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia  Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the ambassador of the Principat of Valahia
Page 1 of 1